MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Candy theme - movable widgets, social icons, jquery, CSS3 and more!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You already know I'm buying this off of you once the custom header image is done Smile.

Epic theme. I love the toplink buttons.
thanks Anxiety
#update : All the reported bugs have been fixed. (v1.1)
Included 4 manuals to help customize the theme.
Got a suggestion - when collapsing the sidebar you can't get it back until refreshing. You should perhaps add a "show sidebar" button or something after collapsing.
(2012-04-19, 05:26 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Got a suggestion - when collapsing the sidebar you can't get it back until refreshing. You should perhaps add a "show sidebar" button or something after collapsing.

I was just going to bring this up but you beat me to it Toungue

Amazing theme btw pixelmonkey! A1
(2012-04-19, 05:26 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Got a suggestion - when collapsing the sidebar you can't get it back until refreshing. You should perhaps add a "show sidebar" button or something after collapsing.

i'll include this soon Smile
going to buy this very soon Smile

Edit: Bought the Theme Smile
Looks grt tushar,keep up the work as always,the best design ever
Amazing.

PLEASE tell me there's a coupon for PixelMonkey somewhere, I want the theme but can't afford it.

(2012-04-19, 01:23 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]The moveable sections and widgets seem rather pointless to me now, the positioning reverts when you refresh.

Related to your avatar:
god damn Goblin.
theme is not avaible to buy?
Theme's page is temporarily down. It will be repaired soon Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5