MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: advanced mycode not working D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I deleted the mycode, then readded the mycode and it works in admincp. It works in some forums and by some usergroups now, the permissions look fine though Confused

Thanks Smile

~ David
Bump, still can't get this to work properly.
Bump

Cheers Smile

~ David
Sorry for another bump, really need this working properly again, would anyone from the support team be able to log onto my admin account if I post it in private enquiries and take a look please?

Thanks Smile
Have you tried using your admin CP in another environment/browser?
also when testing your MyCode (which is gorgeous btw) it wouldn't display right unless i added "../" infront of the url string
<p style="border-top: 2px solid rgb(226,0,26); border-radius: 1em; border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(226,0,26); padding: 5px 20px 5px 45px; background: rgb(226,0,26) url(../images/icons/mod_notice.gif) no-repeat scroll 15px 50%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous; font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold; font-colour: #F8F8F8;">Mod Notice Here</p>
test works for me:
[attachment=26211]
if anyone wants that specific gif:
[attachment=26212]

Also are you using a custom plugin for the MyCode permissions or the amc.php plugin?
I'm using amc.php.

The test works for me but at the moment all users can use it.

If I set it so that mods can, admins can etc. , some users can use it, but when they refresh the page it doesn't parse, it just shows [mod]MESSAGE[/mod]

The sandbox test is displaying.

Thanks

~ David
Forgive me if this is insulting, but sometimes the simplest things get looked over and screw us up, did you set the "Replacement for groups who cannot view this MyCode." set so that all users can view the MyCode? I don't have amc.php installed (I'm careful not to install plugins which have had complaints) but I looked at it's code trying to understand how it works, and reminded me of an issue I had before with permissions (just sharing).
old thread
Basically permissions wouldn't work on some parts of site, I reset all custom permissions and altered permissions at user group level and then when back to the forum permissions then it worked properly. Permission "tree" was out of whack. ... I feel like I've been absolutely no help to you.. lol but talking is good. I like your MyCode.
Support Team: Can I post an admin account in private enquiries for one of you to take a look please? Smile

Cheers

~ David
Sorry for another bump, really need this to work properly asap. Could I post my admincp login details in private enquiries for someone to take a look at?

Thanks

~ David
Pages: 1 2 3