MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: advanced mycode not working D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Feel free to post some ACP details in Private Inquiries and I'll try take a look. COuld you also explain exactly what you're trying to do though? I'm not quite sure I understand fully.
Hi - I had a similar problem with my spoiler code:

Try this: In board settings POSTING

set nested quotes to a high number (7 maybe), set the word wrap to zero.
I've a question about this, this MyCode is gorgeous, but when adding:
{type: 'button', name: 'mod', insert: 'mod', image: 'mod_notice.gif', title: 'Mod Notice'}
to editor.js it renders it for all users even though amp plugin only has the actually MyCode enabled for just moderators... so what if then conditions could be added to the above code (placed around line 214 in editor.jg) so that it only renders for certain user groups?

EDIT:
Holy crude! It's not just you!
It won't parse on any thread or post but will only parse on preview.. and it has no bearing on whether or not Advanced MyCode Permissions is enabled or not! Look:
Preview Post
[attachment=26331]
Posted Post
[attachment=26332]

It's believe it's a problem with the MyCode coding!

EDIT 2:
You know... I'm not the smartest person.. lol. I changes the image url in the MyCode and it would partially parse:
[attachment=26333]

So then I got really pissed off and made my own coding of this MyCode
You can use div or p tags to wrap:
<p style="background:#e2001a url('jscripts/editor_themes/default/images/mod_notice.gif') no-repeat; border-top: 2px solid #e2001a; border-radius: 1em; border-bottom: 2px solid #e2001a; padding: 5px 20px 5px 45px;">$1</p>
and now it works even with Advanced MyCode permissions plugin:
[attachment=26334]
and even works with all the current regular mycode inside of it (minus checklists and bullets, etc):
[attachment=26335]
This plugin don't work properly, because permissions are checked only at first post in thread and if user will use mycode without right for mycode, same at in answer post from hmm like administrator, same will be without right Big Grin
It's really orange Wink

P.S. sorry my english sucks.
^ @ glover, I'd suggest to use YourCode plugin
Pages: 1 2 3