MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deep Discussions -- Current events, hot topics, debates and more...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-04-21, 12:17 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Because referring to your own discussions as "deep" is pretty pretentious?

By deep I mean meaningful as I put in the description. The purpose of the forum is to have members engage in discussion that requires some thought. Yes, what may be a "deep" or important discussion to someone may not necessarily be seen as a "deep" discussion to someone else, but my main goal is to create a community of users that enjoy posting high quality content for each other to chat about, and that isn't limited to anything as long as you feel it's worthy of being posted in the categories and boards available.
Increase the contrast of "Powered by MyBB" with its background. You've got white text on a light gray background. In other words change this white text to a darker color that contrasts well with the light gray background.
(2012-04-22, 05:05 AM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]Increase the contrast of "Powered by MyBB" with its background. You've got white text on a light gray background. In other words change this white text to a darker color that contrasts well with the light gray background.

It's on a darker footer background color though...

Either way, I have darkened it up a bit, thanks for the feedback BR549!

http://deepdiscussions.net/
You don't seem to have understood. "Powered by" is practically invisible. Change its font color to a darker color, for example, black. This way it can be easily read along with "MyBB".

(2012-04-22, 12:39 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]It's on a darker footer background color though...

(2012-04-22, 01:36 PM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]You don't seem to have understood. "Powered by" is practically invisible. Change its font color to a darker color, for example, black. This way it can be easily read along with "MyBB".

(2012-04-22, 12:39 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]It's on a darker footer background color though...

Uhm... I understood perfectly fine... Are we looking at the same thing?

[Image: 9d3786473734dde109a4661e0f28e052.png]

Perhaps you could post a screen shot of what you're seeing.
Chrome browser shows "Powered by MyBB" below the black background box. Checked with Internet Explorer and this shows as intended inside the black background box. I didn't check the other browsers.

(2012-04-22, 04:31 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm... I understood perfectly fine... Are we looking at the same thing?

[Image: 9d3786473734dde109a4661e0f28e052.png]

Perhaps you could post a screen shot of what you're seeing.
That's odd, I'm seeing it perfectly fine in Chrome:

[Image: 9105287f11b82dd22941dbe241f42425.png]
Seeing it perfect in Chrome too.
Really like the theme, quite soothing.

Unlike dark themes, I see nothing with them.

But good job on yours.
[attachment=26098]< Click to see. The screenshot shows how your site looks on each of my CRT monitors at 1024 x 768, using Chrome. Zoom was at 100% (no zoom). It also shows this way at a higher resolution that I briefly tested.

(2012-04-22, 04:31 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you could post a screen shot of what you're seeing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5