MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deep Discussions -- Current events, hot topics, debates and more...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Like the v1 theme more than the start of v2. The new one looks a bit to bland and boring.
(2012-07-23, 01:32 PM)Ewan Wrote: [ -> ]I like the theme Smile

Thanks Ewan!

(2012-07-23, 01:35 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Like the v1 theme more than the start of v2. The new one looks a bit to bland and boring.

There's still tons of work to be done on v2, I have barely scratched the surface but I will keep that feedback in mind, Roach. Smile
Bump.

Latest Statistics:
Our members have made a total of 713 posts in 174 threads.
We currently have 72 members registered.
Alexa: 2,138,949

http://deepdiscussions.net/
Bump, I believe this is the last bump I can make unfortunately. Sad

Latest Statistics:
Our members have made a total of 954 posts in 216 threads.
We currently have 44 members registered.
Alexa: 1,739,916

http://deepdiscussions.net/
If I reply can you make more bumps after? Oh well, free bump after this at least.

Glad you're sticking to the site though you really need to keep plugging it to every forum that lets you and keep making at least 10 fresh threads a day.
(2012-09-19, 12:18 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]If I reply can you make more bumps after? Oh well, free bump after this at least.

Glad you're sticking to the site though you really need to keep plugging it to every forum that lets you and keep making at least 10 fresh threads a day.

Thanks. Smile

Yeah, I don't plan on ever taking Deep Discussions down or selling it and despite my busy schedule lately I'm doing what I can to keep it running. School + work has been taking almost all of my free time and when I do have that little amount of free time, I'm so tired I can't even function correctly, haha. I'm working on adjusting to my new schedule though and Deep Discussions is definitely a part of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5