MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML user info call help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Go to ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Task Manager -> Promotion System and click on the clock icon near promotion system.This will force promotion system to run that task.
Yeah, I did that, but it seems to only work for users that posted recently? I made a new account and modified the settings to only greater than 3 posts. I then made 4 posts and only that user was upgraded to the new rank. Meanwhile the 600 other users did not change after the promotion task ran =\.

So, I only see one user in the new promotion group atm despite all of the other users with a higher post count. I also tried to to rebuild the post count and that didn't work.

edit:

I posted with the test user account that was previously created, and he was promoted. So, it seems that it only promote people who have posted recently? If so, this is not good as I would have to manually add 600 users to each group myself, which would not be a lot of fun heh. Is there a script or something that would update a users' post counts so the database will notice it? I did convert from phpbb recently, do you think that has something to do with this? Again, I also tried the rebuild the post count option as well and that did not work.

edit 2:

I added them manually, man that took sometime Sad.
Pages: 1 2 3