MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bobbaXtrade Forum(Review the theme please)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It could use some work here or there, mostly in places that people have already mentioned. Otherwise, I like the theme too.

But you should be happy anyone reviewed your website at all. Not every thread gets hits on this forum. Sad
(2012-05-15, 04:42 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]It could use some work here or there, mostly in places that people have already mentioned. Otherwise, I like the theme too.

But you should be happy anyone reviewed your website at all. Not every thread gets hits on this forum. Sad

Thanks! I now I'm not seeing something else that some of the awesome designers of the site could see. I'm really forcing this thread.. not luck at all xD
Well 5 stars from me. To get that stupid star rating thing up ,should just be disabled in this forum section its heavily abused so.

Anyways i really like the look of your site. Its unique and looks good so. While you maybe have quite a few tabs, something i dont find the greatest idea the site is worth far more then two stars >.> some jealous people walking around these forums. Or just thinking they are funny or something.
Did you build the theme from the ground up? Maybe to get more effective feedback (because your forum is in Spanish, and most users here are native English speakers) you might consider making a test/demo site that shows what your theme looks like at its most basic.

I'm said to here you aren't planning to release it, because it's great and has the feel that I've been looking for.

Did you make the graphics too?
(2012-05-17, 01:53 AM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]Well 5 stars from me. To get that stupid star rating thing up ,should just be disabled in this forum section its heavily abused so.

Anyways i really like the look of your site. Its unique and looks good so. While you maybe have quite a few tabs, something i dont find the greatest idea the site is worth far more then two stars >.> some jealous people walking around these forums. Or just thinking they are funny or something.

Thanks for the comment anori. You helped make it look good Smile

(2012-05-17, 02:55 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]Did you build the theme from the ground up? Maybe to get more effective feedback (because your forum is in Spanish, and most users here are native English speakers) you might consider making a test/demo site that shows what your theme looks like at its most basic.

I'm said to here you aren't planning to release it, because it's great and has the feel that I've been looking for.

Did you make the graphics too?

Well the graphics are mostly taken from different sites that offer graphics from the game/chat(Habbo), but I edited them at a point that they don't look the same at all. If you see the original images you couldn't tell. The template is taken from the forum's mod sect, but I also edited at a point that looks different (I'm really lazy to start from scratch what I always do is get different ideas and try to work them my way)

God damn it! I wrote almost an essay and deleted it by accident Sad
I like it. It's fairly different from most of the themes I see out there, which are normally pre-mades with very little or no editing. But this looks good.

There are a few small things that bother me a little bit. The post body with the #fff and the blue 2px border doesn't fit very well with the rest of the theme. It looks very out of place. Blending it into the theme a little more would make it look a lot better.

The footer could also be changed up a bit. The 1px line that's down there looks really out-of-place. Making a more stylized footer would make the forum pop a lot more.

Other than that, I'm feeling it. Good job. =)
Thanks tecca, I don't really now of what #fff you are talking about. Yeah I still need to finish the footer I get damn lazy sometimes. Thanks for the reviews you just made me realize how awesome would look with a nice footer image Smile
Pages: 1 2 3