MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GFX Forum Great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys I introduce you guys new and Awesome GFX Forum.
in this forum you can learn photoshop, learn how to design website logos banners, icons, and much much more.

Good thing about it is that We will have GFX contest every week which will give you chance to win awesome prizes.

http://ratemygfx.com/
Please, tell me you are working on a new logo.. logo to theme ratio is pretty poor. Also the font use for the menu bottoms could improve, and the "help" button is floating on my screen. Wish you the best with your forum Smile
Ya i am working on new logo and setting and stuff i am still adding more stuff.
Thanks for letting me know.
(2012-05-06, 07:58 AM)mirslr12 Wrote: [ -> ]Ya i am working on new logo and setting and stuff i am still adding more stuff.
Thanks for letting me know.

Next time try to finish the logo before showing it. First impression is always important, especially for a gfx forum. Really curious to now how the logo is turning out.
see the problem is i am trying to getting a new looking theme i don't want to waste money buy logo right now once i have good theme will have good logo too.
i have remove the old logo and added new one. this one is better. Smile
If you can't design a logo why open a graphics forum?
(2012-05-06, 06:59 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't design a logo why open a graphics forum?

i can design it but i am not that good at it like professional.
i am in the middle
i open it for everyone not just for myself.
i open this for those who can't design and want to learn designing.
(2012-05-06, 06:59 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't design a logo why open a graphics forum?

Yeah that.

Most of those who start a graphics forum have at least an ability to create their own decent looking graphics.
This is not the way to start a forum.
Dunno what you guys are talking about, I'm signing up to learn how to make sigs bro.
Pages: 1 2