MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Warning System for MyBB 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yep that works
There appears to be a problem in the plugin. The warning level isn't showing in postbit.  Looking at the code it appears to have moved in the template from postbit to postbit_author_user...Can you take a look and correct this please?

Found the fix for those that need it.

Found the simple fix.

{$post['fws_w_level']}
That code needs to be after this in postbit template:

{$post['user_details']}

So lines 551 of /inc/plugins/fws.php need to be altered to reflect this new change from

find_replace_templatesets("postbit", '#{\$post\[\'replink\'\]}#', '{$post[\'replink\']}<br />{$post[\'fws_w_level\']}', 0);

To this:

find_replace_templatesets("postbit", '#{\$post\[\'user_details\'\]}#', '{$post[\'user_details\']}{$post[\'fws_w_level\']}', 0);
I'll look at this tomorrow evening. I'm not at my own pc right now and I have to study chemistry.
Is there anyway to show warn logs to super moderators without letting them accessing the admin cp? Trying to solve this situation where double warn occurs.
At the moment there isn't, but as soon as there is a ModCP, it will be added.
I also uploaded a new version today with a similar fix to the one labrocca wrote.
If you did a manual patch with labrocca's earlier post, he forgot one thing:
change line 779 to:
$post['fws_w_level'] = '<span class="smalltext">'.$lang->fws_w_level.' <strong>'.fws_warning_colour($postuser['fws_warnings'].'%').'</strong><br /></span>'; 
Only the <br /> near the end needs to be added.

download
Hi,

I have a question, make make it: [Image: asdie9.png] (http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3029/asdie9.png) - level of warings under avatar?

...Sorry for my bad english

Charlie
Edit the template postbit and remove {$post['fws_w_level']}
Edit the template for the user details and place it there under $post['avatar']
Sorry if the help is inaccurate, but I'm not working on my own pc atm...
Any chance to disable the warning bar for mods/smods/admins?
Dembow Wrote:Any chance to disable the warning bar for mods/smods/admins?
Can you tell me exactly which bar you mean?
Getting a download error at the mods site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5