MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [3 copy sale] Gamer.Co -dark mybb theme for gaming communities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good job. Some things are a little "cut and pasty", but in general it looks like you've put a good deal of effort into this. It's not a bad price either and would look pretty sharp with a few individualizations.
(2012-05-19, 03:45 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Good job. Some things are a little "cut and pasty", but in general it looks like you've put a good deal of effort into this. It's not a bad price either and would look pretty sharp with a few individualizations.

Thanks a lot buddy.
Yeah the menu it self was one from a tut but the rest of the thing is a lil bit hard coded.
Yeah all i made is a template base and its upto the guys who bought the theme to customise it.

Anyways thanks for the feedback SmileSmileSmile really overwhelming response.

To all others 1 COPY of the theme was already sold.
Thanks To ittz_madnesss and all the CODMEDIA.NET team for grabbing this unique piece of beauty and all the best for your forums.
PayPal really needs to fix the barrier for not allowing Indian - Indian payments. That is what hurdled me buying encolor as well. I'm not much into banking as well, otherwise I could do a bank transfer. Nonetheless, good luck.
(2012-05-19, 05:37 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]PayPal really needs to fix the barrier for not allowing Indian - Indian payments. That is what hurdled me buying encolor as well. I'm not much into banking as well, otherwise I could do a bank transfer. Nonetheless, good luck.

You can also make payment through Bank deposit, Money order or Demand draft too. Smile

Buy yeah! Paypal is really bad for Indians. Sad
(2012-05-19, 05:37 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]PayPal really needs to fix the barrier for not allowing Indian - Indian payments. That is what hurdled me buying encolor as well. I'm not much into banking as well, otherwise I could do a bank transfer. Nonetheless, good luck.

(2012-05-19, 06:39 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]

You can also make payment through Bank deposit, Money order or Demand draft too. Smile

Buy yeah! Paypal is really bad for Indians. Sad

Yes these are the options available.
Bank deposit is easiest way i suppose.
If you have a liberty serve or any other you can do exchange with another person for paypal Smile,
thanks for your interest in buying the themes Smile
A live demo of this theme can be found here, www.codmedia.net . Envira if you didn't want me to post this sorry. Just trying to help members out. As I know I really like to see live previews before purchasing themes.
(2012-05-23, 02:16 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]A live demo of this theme can be found here, www.codmedia.net . Envira if you didn't want me to post this sorry. Just trying to help members out. As I know I really like to see live previews before purchasing themes.

Thanks Philly. Its good to have a demo. Smile

Good luck with the forum. Smile
(2012-05-23, 02:16 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]A live demo of this theme can be found here, www.codmedia.net . Envira if you didn't want me to post this sorry. Just trying to help members out. As I know I really like to see live previews before purchasing themes.

We've done some editing, and hopefully I can learn a tad more too.
And Josh put you up to It I'd bet ;D

Thanks Philly Smile,indeed it was very helpful.

(2012-05-23, 02:23 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks Philly. Its good to have a demo. Smile

Good luck with the forum. Smile

Thanks Kavin
(2012-05-23, 06:53 PM)iTzz_MaDnEsS Wrote: [ -> ]

We've done some editing, and hopefully I can learn a tad more too.
And Josh put you up to It I'd bet ;D

Indeed Smile,but can i help you making it more elegant by changing come css Smile.
The tabs color does'nt match with the theme.
Also i think you have added the extra search link to the main menu,which made the search bar look inappropriate Smile.

Thank you
Just so you know, the search box is out of alignment on CODMedia.

I like the color, the nav bar is awesome, I think it looks really good overall.
Pages: 1 2 3 4