MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help me its important
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That plugin is a paid plugin from MyBB-plugins.com so you shouldn't be downloading in from another site for a start. You probably won't get support here now as you installed a paid plugin that you obviously didn't pay for.
help me the problem not cause thread and user database only but user group to
Couple of questions;

1. Have you upgraded someone to admin usergroup? if yes then he may have done something wrong there.
2. Have you given your host's Cpanel logins to someone?
(2012-05-24, 09:18 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Couple of questions;

1. Have you upgraded someone to admin usergroup? if yes then he may have done something wrong there.
2. Have you given your host's Cpanel logins to someone?

i think the plugin have more problem.only me know admin panel and cpanel
I don't think MySubscriptions would cause this. Its a removal of usergroups/users from database. That plugin is only supposed to upgrade users.
(2012-05-24, 09:29 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think MySubscriptions would cause this. Its a removal of usergroups/users from database. That plugin is only supposed to upgrade users.

Yea lol, Its not supposed to downgrade them lol Big Grin
i think you all have know Bukky have change all contain at MySubscriptions to hack plugin after activate

actually i don't know the plugin will hack all data
If you think its the MySubscriptions plugin that did something, I suggest you go and look for support here: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-My...ptions-1-1

Its a paid plugin, and as far as I know its not supported here.
(2012-05-24, 09:40 AM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]If you think its the MySubscriptions plugin that did something, I suggest you go and look for support here: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-My...ptions-1-1

Its a paid plugin, and as far as I know its not supported here.

actually frank i have banned because download their plugin (Pirata Nervo)
PM Pirata Nervo the link of that Bukky's site. He will deal him himself.

If you've old backup of your site, just restore your forum back.
Pages: 1 2 3