MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help me its important
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-05-24, 09:43 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]PM Pirata Nervo the link of that Bukky's site. He will deal him himself.

i don't know Bukky site and he have all plugin from any author including you

(2012-05-24, 09:43 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]If you've old backup of your site, just restore your forum back.

yeah i have but 1.6.5 backup and how to restore it?
(2012-05-24, 09:46 AM)Muhammad99Izzat Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know Bukky site and he have all plugin from any author including you

Strange enough, you know he has all plugins including mien, but don't know his site's URL ??

Anyway, read this article for restoring the backup: [Wiki: Database_Restore] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
he use gg-utilities to post their plugin and their profile not have any link
Muhammad99Izzat, your a typical leech. You go around downloading nulled paid plugins from other sites, then when something happens you come crawling back to mybb for support. If your going to use nulled plugins, then deal with it yourself and suffer the consequences.

Maybe if you paid the small fees that authors charge for their subscriptions, you wouldn't have issues like this.
(2012-05-24, 09:57 AM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Muhammad99Izzat, your a typical leech. You go around downloading nulled paid plugins from other sites, then when something happens you come crawling back to mybb for support. If your going to use nulled plugins, then deal with it yourself and suffer the consequences.

Maybe if you paid the small fees that authors charge for their subscriptions, you wouldn't have issues like this.
hello... i don't have money ok Sad

(2012-05-24, 09:51 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-24, 09:46 AM)Muhammad99Izzat Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know Bukky site and he have all plugin from any author including you

Strange enough, you know he has all plugins including mien, but don't know his site's URL ??

Anyway, read this article for restoring the backup: [Wiki: Database_Restore] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Yaldaram,i don't know Browse to your backup of the database in here
because my phpMyadmin don't have browse button

oops...sorry backup database is not 1.6.5 but 1.6.6
You dont have money? And that gives you the right to use paid plugins for free does it? What an idiot you are.
We're not going to support you with plugins that you have no legal right to use.
Pages: 1 2 3