MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requests/Services/Jobs Forum Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just noticed Paul posting telling people not to post criticism in the Requests/Services/Jobs section. I have a suggestion, why not just disable replies in that section altogether? If someone in interested in a service etc.... just let them use the pm system as a form of contacting the OP. Just a thought.
Not a bad idea but it is the wrong forum.
What you mean its the wrong forum ?
This is suggestions for the mybb forum software, not for mybb.com's community forum...
It's been a rule for a long time. It's never been enforced. I'd like to see this as a solution.
No, since people have their own opinion. Just to let them have constructive criticism. Destructive criticizing posts should be deleted.
(2012-05-19, 10:47 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]No, since people have their own opinion. Just to let them have constructive criticism. Destructive criticizing posts should be deleted.

Thats my point, your not allowed to give any sort of criticism or opinions in that section.
Why?? Constructive criticisms encourages to improve the quality of work/website etc.
Why the hell would you give constructive criticism or any sort of criticism on someone offering a job, requesting something or offering a service ?
If it's a premium theme, tell them what could be made better. If it's a service (installation, per se), you could review it. Requests, I don't see what you could say.
Pages: 1 2