MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Multiforums Mod Script Rights For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm looking to sell the rights to my MyBB Multiforums Mod for MyBB 1.6. Whoever purchases this would receive the full rights and copyrights to the MyBB Multiforums Mod. You could sell copies of the mod, modify it to meet your needs or just lock it away to prevent others from using it, whatever you choose.

You can see a demo of the script at http://www.mybbmultiforums.com to get an idea for what it does.

In addition, the purchaser will get the code to let the mod use multiple databases and custom forum domain names. This code has NEVER been released to the public!

If you would like to make an offer, please reply to this thread or PM me and we can discuss terms. In addition, for the purchaser, if they desire I will also redirect users from the mod's current home at RusnakWeb.com to their website for a while so visitors hitting my site will be redirected to your site for more info. Smile
Please PM me a rough estimate of what your looking for.

Regards.
I am extremely interested. Not interested almost at all with the domain, I would only be interested in the files, and I will use a domain of my choice. Please pm me the amount that you would like to sale for right now. I have cash in hand, so if the price is reasonable I will buy it.
At this point I have had multiple parties interested in the Multiforums Mod. I have PMed everyone who has asked for a price. In the event that there are multiple people wanting to purchase the mod at the price I have set the mod will go to the one who offers the highest amount. Only PayPal will be accepted. Please let me know if you can do the full amount in one transaction of if for some reason this is not possible.

If you're interested and haven't PMed or contacted me yet, please do so. Smile

Also, this offer is for the rights to the script / code only, not the mybbmultiforums.com domain. If you are also interested in the domain, please let me know, otherwise I may just let the domain expire.
PMed you.
This is going to be pretty useless soon. When mybb 1.8 and 2.0 is released, this is going to need a massive overhaul.
MyBB 1.8 isn't really a HUGE change. Obviously when 2.0 is released, yes, it will needs massive changes. However, 2.0 is still a few years down the road.
Please PM me the price. I am interested!!!
(2012-05-25, 02:48 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.8 isn't really a HUGE change. Obviously when 2.0 is released, yes, it will needs massive changes. However, 2.0 is still a few years down the road.

Gulp !! Confused

A few years as in 3 years Undecided I was expecting it to be sooner than that. So its really 3 or so years away ?
(2012-05-25, 10:52 AM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]This is going to be pretty useless soon. When mybb 1.8 and 2.0 is released, this is going to need a massive overhaul.

Not really, the core code of this that actually lets there be multiple forums is very similar to the code for the MyBB Multiforums Mod I used for MyBB 1.4, just with some minor changes.

The bulk of the script is the content management system where you manage the forums, so there you're only looking at having to modify the database queries that are run. The login and MyBB integration relies on mostly stock MyBB files from whatever release you're running. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4