MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: update to 1.6.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
•Download and use the Changed Files Package (Use the full package for now, a list of changed files is on the wiki)
•Follow the Wiki Upgrading

Will this mean that there comes a update only too? (or do I had to upload all files)
You have to upload all files from downloaded package. And then run installation on your forum. After that just delete install folder.
When I read FOR NOW, I understand there will comes a file with only the udated files.
When I upload all files, I am also gonna change some images that I changed.
(2012-05-27, 11:10 AM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]When I read FOR NOW, I understand there will comes a file with only the udated files.
When I upload all files, I am also gonna change some images that I changed.

How i can see there is no "Changed Files Package" for now as you sayed. You can only use full package :/
for now means the same as at this moment. So I wait till it comes.
(2012-05-27, 11:25 AM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]for now means the same as at this moment. So I wait till it comes.

Too bad :/ Or you can try to find images which you edited and then to not update them.
He He I just finished with updating from 1.4.13 to 1.6.7
are previous changes will remain same or they will changed to normal?
I had install many plugins and also done many changes in language, task, jscript folders and also modify many templates..will they remain or changed?
Pls explain it.
If you've edited a file that has been changed in the upgrade, you'll need to reupload it, so yes, any edits you've made will be overwritten. This is why you should make a note of what edits you make so you can make them again.
Is is possible to do the update without uploading the images and upload map?
Pages: 1 2