MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling unique theme - Bidding open - Buy it now available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

I made this theme and was promised $220 for it. The buyer was unable to pay due to some bank issues. So now I'm prepared to sell it for a huge discount if anyone is interested. There will only be one copy sold.

[Image: index.png]

Starting bid is $50. Buy it now is $200.

If you'd like to see a live demo just PM me and I'll give you the details

Please only post if you're bidding. This isn't a thread for critique, questions, etc.. if you want to discuss anything else about the theme just PM me.

Thanks Smile
(2012-05-27, 08:07 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]Please only post if you're bidding. This isn't a thread for critique, questions, etc.. if you want to discuss anything else about the theme just PM me.

Read this before posting. We're not here to babysit you.
* Elegant Totality is very interested in this theme and places a bid of $50.
Hey there, is there a live demo? Can't bid without it I'm afraid.
(2012-05-28, 09:31 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, is there a live demo? Can't bid without it I'm afraid.

Yes I'll PM you the details
If your sale with Audentio falls through then please PM me. I may have mobey some time next month and may be interested.
No sale as of yet. Bidding is still open.
* Jack Clarke offers $60 for now

Can you make sure any offers by PM are posted here? (The amount offered) That way we know if we're bidding against people or not. :L Sorry if I sound like I'm being patronising but lots of people don't do this and then just post 'theme sold' after somebody bids.
(2012-05-30, 07:40 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]* Clarkie offers $60 for now

Can you make sure any offers by PM are posted here? (The amount offered) That way we know if we're bidding against people or not. :L Sorry if I sound like I'm being patronising but lots of people don't do this and then just post 'theme sold' after somebody bids.

I'm not allowing any bids to be private unless they are going to pay the 'buy it now price'.. your bid is currently the highest. Will give it a few more days and close by the end of the week at the latest.
* Elegant Totality raises bid to $65.

$65 for a completely unique theme sounds more than reasonable to me. I'm in this to win it bay-bee! Wink
Pages: 1 2