MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation in forumdisplay not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB version: 1.6.7

When I try do a inline moderation action, like close a post in forumdisplay I get the next message:
Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.
I already disable all plugins and changed it to default theme but this not have solved the problem.
Add the following code in headerinclude template;
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
(2012-05-28, 10:05 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Add the following code in headerinclude template;
Continue not work. Sad
Does the "Go (0)" button change when you select threads?

What's your forum URL?
(2012-05-28, 10:17 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]Does the "Go (0)" button change when you select threads?

What's your forum URL?
Yes the "Go (0)" button increase and decrease when I select and unselect.

My forum url is http://www.fmportugal.org.

I don't know what is going on because it worked before, I even thought it was some plugin I installed recently but as I said before I disabled all and still the problem.

Anything ? If you need I can create a test admin account for you try to view the things.

I think this is some javascript conflict, because multiquote don't appear in Quick Reply.

But is strange because in 3 days ago it was working.

Expander/Collapse is not to memorize.

I think what is happening it's all related.
Try temporarily removing jQuery from the headerinclude template.
(2012-05-28, 02:10 PM)Ciache Wrote: [ -> ]Try temporarily removing jQuery from the headerinclude template.
Already have do it and nothing!

The inline moderation selected threads are saved on cookies ?
(2012-05-28, 10:12 AM)shelton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-28, 10:05 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Add the following code in headerinclude template;
Continue not work. Sad

You've to add that code on the next line where jQuery library code is pasted.
(2012-05-28, 02:30 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You've to add that code on the next line where jQuery library code is pasted.
Yes I know it, don't work. In some days ago before I change my website host everything work, I install some plugins but already disable all and same thing happens.
Post your AdminCP logins in Private Inquiries forum: http://community.mybb.com/forum-135.html and let the staff allow to have a peak look at your templates.
Pages: 1 2