MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation in forumdisplay not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, thanks I already post there.

This is strange I test my website on localhost and everything work well, but in the host no.
(2012-05-28, 04:27 PM)shelton Wrote: [ -> ]This is strange I test my website on localhost and everything work well, but in the host no.

Do you've the same theme on both ?
(2012-05-28, 04:36 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-28, 04:27 PM)shelton Wrote: [ -> ]This is strange I test my website on localhost and everything work well, but in the host no.

Do you've the same theme on both ?
Yes, same theme, same plugins, all the same.

I think this is some cookie problem, why happens in host and in localhost no, I don't know.
Ask your host is they have ModSecurity (different to the apache module called mod_security); basically a 'feature' of it means cookies set by javascript can be read by javascript, but not by PHP, so when you submit the form, it doesn't know you've selected anything.
(2012-05-28, 06:27 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Ask your host is they have ModSecurity (different to the apache module called mod_security); basically a 'feature' of it means cookies set by javascript can be read by javascript, but not by PHP, so when you submit the form, it doesn't know you've selected anything.
I spoke with my host and they deactivated the ModSecurity but this continue not working. Angry

I view my host have some PHP Extension installed called suhosin. Can be this the problem ?

I found the problem is a definition on suhosin extension, suhosin.cookie.encrypt. I already said to my host to turn it off and know everything is working good.
Ahh my host has suhosin.cookie.encrypt enabled, I am going to ask to turn that off.

Edit: They refuse to enable it and want me to buy a VPS, so I"m just going to have to live with broken tools Sad
(2012-11-03, 06:37 PM)imtiax Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh my host has suhosin.cookie.encrypt enabled, I am going to ask to turn that off.

Edit: They refuse to enable it and want me to buy a dedicated server, so I"m just going to have to live with broken tools Sad

No you dont just download all the files and the database do it properly. Gather up all your files and move host.
Only option you have now besides just ignoring the problem.
(2012-11-03, 10:47 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-03, 06:37 PM)imtiax Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh my host has suhosin.cookie.encrypt enabled, I am going to ask to turn that off.

Edit: They refuse to enable it and want me to buy a dedicated server, so I"m just going to have to live with broken tools Sad

No you dont just download all the files and the database do it properly. Gather up all your files and move host.
Only option you have now besides just ignoring the problem.

I've already paid hosting a year in Advance.

$10/year at Vmbox.co with a 50% of promo.

They have solid 100% uptime.... Compared to other hosts.
I have same this problem. What your PHP version? I think the PHP problem.
my site : nhaccu123.com
http://community.mybb.com/thread-137774.html
I try some case below:
1/ My host : PHP version is 5.3.16, MyBB version 1.6.9 -> bug
2 / My host : PHP version is 5.3.16, MyBB version 1.6.4 -> bug
3/ My friend's host : PHP version is 5.3.23 , myBB version 1.6.5 -> good
4/ My localhost : PHP version 5.4.7, myBB version 1.6.9-> good
Pages: 1 2