MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PR 7, PR 8, PR 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Everyone,

I found a new way yesterday to make a lot of High PR backlinks for my forum. I found about 20 PR7-PR9 links on which you can make a backlink including a keyword (bb code).

Are they worth a lot?
I am noob so don't be hardSad
Anyone who uses the term "backlink" probably isn't worth listening to.
(2012-05-28, 04:53 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who uses the term "backlink" probably isn't worth listening to.

Please be more specific in your posts, and if you just want to hate, don't post.
I don't personally trust on them. I've bought 8000 backlinks package from a website but its still have counted only 1156 and PR is 2 :s
(2012-05-28, 04:57 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I don't personally trust on them. I've bought 8000 backlinks package from a website but its still have counted only 1156 and PR is 2 :s

Yes, thats why I am building them myself.
I hardly doubt your 8'000 were high pr backlinks though.
(2012-05-28, 04:59 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]I hardly doubt your 8'000 were high pr backlinks though.

Yes, I never recommend anyone to buy backlinks from any website. Build your own and make your site unique.
(2012-05-28, 05:00 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-28, 04:59 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]I hardly doubt your 8'000 were high pr backlinks though.

Yes, I never recommend anyone to buy backlinks from any website. Build your own and make your site unique.

YesSmile I build all of my backlinks manually.
My english is bad, my thread was meant to ask if high pr backlinks bring a lot of traffic after a while to your forum^^
Lol no, don't do it this way. Do it organically.
(2012-05-28, 05:04 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]my thread was meant to ask if high pr backlinks bring a lot of traffic after a while to your forum^^

Indeed. PR means how your site listed on google. Higher the number greater the site listing and more the traffic.
(2012-05-28, 05:09 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-28, 05:04 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]my thread was meant to ask if high pr backlinks bring a lot of traffic after a while to your forum^^

Indeed. PR means how your site listed on google. Higher the number greater the site listing and more the traffic.

But if I don't have a high PR only backlinks from high PR sites?
Pages: 1 2 3