MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When mods.mybb.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How long to you think till mods.mybb.com is up also what is the plugin where you can give members there own groups and they can invite members
The Mods site will be back whenever it's back. Chris has already been working around the clock to restore services and has been doing his best.

What do you mean by 'give members there own groups', you mean let them create groups? And inviting members is a croe feature, the invite URL can be found in your User CP.
PLZ hurry!
(2012-06-03, 03:33 PM)mybboardvietnam Wrote: [ -> ]PLZ hurry!

Just give them some time... Undecided
It's amazing that Chris and the rest of the team have got what we have now back up and running as soon as it is. Please try and respect that and just be patient.
Just be happy the community forums is up because I've been waiting since MyBB got seized.
Tab "Plugins" in ACP doesn't work due to version checking in database mods.mybb.com
$url = "http://mods.mybb.com/version_check.php?";

foreach($info as $guid)
{
	$url .= "info[]=".urlencode($guid)."&";
}

$url = substr($url, 0, -1);

require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/class_xml.php";
$contents = fetch_remote_file($url);
If you want plugins just make a thread with the plugin you wanted and I'm sure someone will have a copy of it Smile
The Plugins tab will work fine, it's the Plugin Updates and Browse Plugins tabs that won't, for obvious reasons. The Plugins tab that lists your plugins doesn't try and contact the Mods site so will work fine.
Yes, I understand, so lucky that the site works.
Pages: 1 2 3