MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Velvet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, glad you like it, definitely. Smile

I'm going to start coding this today, hope to be finished soon, I'll keep everyone updated. Big Grin
Looks awesome... too bad I don't have an idea of what to use it with at the moment. I'm certain if I put my mind to it though, something will pop up eventually. Big Grin
Wow this theme looks great! I can't believe your going to release it for free, it will defiantly be popular Eric. Good work Big Grin
Good work buddy,the colors are decent and I hope this will be one best theme released for free SmileSmile.
Its realeased already?
Eric can you work on this? I'd buy it even if you make it paid in case. I so want it.
It's a nice subtle theme with elements that work well together with one exception. Your activity indicators look unsophisticated when compared with the rest of the design. Too blocky, and the text should not be all uppercase.
Well I don't have the PSD anymore, but if you guys do want it I'll look into recreating it maybe.
(2013-04-29, 01:45 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't have the PSD anymore, but if you guys do want it I'll look into recreating it maybe.
Yes, that'd be great.
This theme looked really nice, any chance of it Eric?
Pages: 1 2 3 4