MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Velvet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No, I don't think this style of theme is popular enough anymore to finish it.

Though anyone reading this can feel free to try and steal the preview and slice it up for a design.
Did you remember the font you use on this?

I can't find the smallest one u.u

Edit: I think it's Lucida Sans, right?
I don't remember for sure but it looks like it.

Tbh it could probably use a font upgrade to something more modern. If you're coding it good luck, can't wait to check it out. Smile
Well, it's kinda complicated to replicate at all, especially the hover menu, because you use a gradient there, with a light... I cannot do both things, unless I use an image with the background and the light... so, I prefer use CSS gradient and remove the light directly, it's almost the same.

I can't find the font used on the logo, so, the only thing I was able to do, was to use the same logo, and try to replicate the background of the logo (It's not even similar LOL).

This is what I got until now:

[Image: kbmscL8.png]

It's not the same, but I think it's fine.

And the font, I think the smallest one is Lucida Sans Unicode. I replaced the bold with Tahoma, it's the most similar.
Damn, it`s sexy ! Angel
(2015-04-19, 07:51 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find the font used on the logo, so, the only thing I was able to do, was to use the same logo, and try to replicate the background of the logo (It's not even similar LOL).

I've forgot the name but it was very popular a few years ago, Look on google images for trend fonts 2001 and up.
(2015-04-19, 10:11 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-19, 07:51 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find the font used on the logo, so, the only thing I was able to do, was to use the same logo, and try to replicate the background of the logo (It's not even similar LOL).

I've forgot the name but it was very popular a few years ago, Look on google images for trend fonts 2001 and up.

Thanks iAndrew, but it's solved now haha, simple as cut with photoshop (?) haha.

Up, index finished.

Guest view:

[Image: J1wW7dZ.png]

Login modal:

[Image: zRu59hV.png]

Logged in:

[Image: rPddVHq.png]

If you don't like the font (or something), please tell me, I tried to replicate almost all I can.

Greetings.
I think it looks great Envy, I found the PSD on my old Mediafire account yesterday as well if you need it, surprised I still have this one haha. Smile
(2015-04-21, 04:53 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]I think it looks great Envy, I found the PSD on my old Mediafire account yesterday as well if you need it, surprised I still have this one haha. Smile

If you have time, give me the .psd, I can deliver a better logo and make the backgrounds and the texture more accurate.

I changed the small font to Open Sans, it suits better:

[Image: T3nvflq.png]

Greetings, and thanks.
You done that quick! Impressive, looks just like the original.
Pages: 1 2 3 4