MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iso ...-1 to utf-8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i get this
Mode is convert
New encoding is UTF-8
New encoding for mysql is utf8
New collation for mysql is utf8_general_ci

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/thaonguy/public_html/forum/convert-encoding.php on line 96
All done.
Remember to remove this script!

finish?why don't i see any changes?
not work!
Sorry - the attached file should fix that.

Please do not double post, especially in a minute or less.
sorry for double my post
i receive same error with your new file
Mode is convert
New encoding is UTF-8

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/thaonguy/public_html/forum/convert-encoding.php on line 96
All done.
Ah sorry - my browser saved the previous copy with a different filename and as such I uploaded the old version again.
Mode is convert
New encoding is UTF-8
All done.

why i don't see any change?nothing change
I'm not sure - as I said, I didn't write the script.

You could try the attached version which sets the old character set as being ISO-8859-1. If this wasn't the case, you need to let me know so I can set the file to use the old character set you were using.
i really need to convert all threads and posts before uprade to 1.2mybb to UTF-8,i keep iso-8859-1 but in the admin
[Image: aaaa.JPG]
all the texts go wrong so now i can't add new forum name and descriptions.i don't know how to make it display my language rightly.
and a small problem when keep iso-8859-
[Image: 1234.JPG]
when quote the post.the text go wrong.i'm sure it fixed when i change charset to utf-8,becau i tested
[Image: 4321.JPG]
Pages: 1 2 3