MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New smilies set?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They look outdated IMO. If they do introduce new ones you could always download the old ones and use them instead. Toungue
(2012-06-10, 03:43 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]They look outdated IMO. If they do introduce new ones you could always download the old ones and use them instead. Toungue

And, it could be said you can download any smilies you want now and use them instead...
(2012-06-10, 03:49 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-10, 03:43 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]They look outdated IMO. If they do introduce new ones you could always download the old ones and use them instead. Toungue

And, it could be said you can download any smilies you want now and use them instead...

Of course you could but I think MyBB should update them to a newer set so it feels as if they're keeping up with the web. Toungue
Yeah sorry but the current smileys are so outdated. :/
(2012-06-10, 02:37 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I like the mybb smilies, I think they are sweet.

I think you're in the minority here, haha.

But I also think that it's up to the admins to find a smiley set -- what smilies are appropriate depends on the mood of the board and the theme. Personally, I like simple smileys: http://simplesmileys.org/
I also like the current set, but they are outdated.

What about just introducing the same pack in PNG format? Just for 1.8
(2012-06-11, 04:00 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I also like the current set, but they are outdated.

What about just introducing the same pack in PNG format? Just for 1.8

That wouldn't help make them look any newer. Toungue
Yeah, I should have been more specific. I think the format AND the design are outdated. xp
Pages: 1 2 3