MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Theme 'Fully Loaded' Colour picker/modal login/profile tabs/sliding sidebar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-06-10, 05:45 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]Demo isn't working for me.. just getting directory..

Yeah, I just changed the sites main page and I kinda screwed up the Forum too, trying to fix it now.

~Hostpro

Fixed Smile
Well then can u please link to the tutorial you used For the colorchanger????
The script is chennaigsm,which was incorporated into my chameleon theme,and its the same u have used,and the linking html is way too same.
Its darn easy ti write a style sheet of ur own color.
I posted this well before we talked on skype,u can check the time.

Wgen u copy tge same code you should atleast give credit to original author
(2012-06-10, 08:33 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Well then can u please link to the tutorial you used For the colorchanger????
The script is chennaigsm,which was incorporated into my chameleon theme,and its the same u have used,and the linking html is way too same.
Its darn easy ti write a style sheet of ur own color.
I posted this well before we talked on skype,u can check the time.

Wgen u copy tge same code you should atleast give credit to original author

I didn't understand half of that, sorry.
It is really easy Hostpro.
You have used various tutorials from MYBB and web resources etc and have integrated them into one theme. It's a great idea, but Envira wants to know which tutorial you used for the colour changer. Simple.
(2012-06-10, 11:06 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It is really easy Hostpro.
You have used various tutorials from MYBB and web resources etc and have integrated them into one theme. It's a great idea, but Envira wants to know which tutorial you used for the colour changer. Simple.

Thank you, I wasn't sure what he meant, here are some I used for the colour changer:

http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-8-x-addons-a...b-org.html

http://www.traidnt.net/vb/attachments/40...28-cod.txt

2nd one is a download to this:

<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="orange-theme" href="orange.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="violet-theme" href="violet.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="red-theme" href="red.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="grey-theme" href="grey.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="black-theme" href="black.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="pinkish-theme" href="pinkish.css" />
<script src="colorchooser.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<div id="topbar">
<div class="colorchooser"> <span>ÂÎÊÇÑ áæäß ÇáãÝÖá </span>
<a href="javascript:ChennaigsmStyle('none')" style="background-color:#5A0000;"></a>
<a href="javascript:ChennaigsmStyle('orange-theme')" style="background-color:#FF9900;"></a>
<a href="javascript:ChennaigsmStyle('violet-theme')" style="background-color:#003366;"></a>
<a href="javascript:ChennaigsmStyle('red-theme')" style="background-color:#990000;"></a>
<a href="javascript:ChennaigsmStyle('grey-theme')" style="background-color:#999999;"></a>
<a href="javascript:ChennaigsmStyle('black-theme')" style="background-color:#000000;"></a>
<a href="javascript:ChennaigsmStyle('pinkish-theme')" style="background-color:#B26267;"></a> </div> 
</div

Which is the code used, there was a third one but I can't find it,

~Hostpro

Found it :

http://www.r10.net/vbulletin/343734-fark...-gibi.html
This is a very nice theme! Made by a great designer!
(2012-06-13, 05:23 PM)RiPPiiN Wrote: [ -> ]This is a very nice theme! Made by a great designer!

Thanks a lot Smile

Still selling this theme
Bump, still selling this theme to all who are interested,

~Hostpro
Pages: 1 2