MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AnimeBishi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Nice to meet you guys! AnimeBishi is a community that brings you streaming and discussion at your doorstep. We also provide hosting for those that are looking for one or looking for a alternative method. It is a new community, but I am working as much I could to spread the word of AnimeBishi.

What can you expect?
  • Community discussions and such
  • Watch you favorite classic or recent series at our website
  • Get hosting through our paid or free (whichever method you like)
  • Contest and Promotion on AnimeBishi (planning/coming soon)
  • Awards for your efforts of contributing and participating in AnimeBishi (planning/coming soon)

74 Posts / 30 Threads

Anyone is free to register at our forums or website. We do not have a single login at this time (I apology) Angel. At the moment, I am still playing with the Navigation between the forum and the website (for user-friendly and easy access) to whichever you might want to go. Friendly criticism is welcome! Cool

AnimeBishi - Anime Streaming Community and More

What's New and Upcoming!!!
  • Users now able to grab hosting from us (domains must be registered)
  • Upcoming contest will be starting September 1
  • Newer series are on the website (some, but not all)
  • Some activity has been slowly rising (but struggling).
very attractive, but the side bar is messed up.
What's your screen resolution? I'm using 1920 x 1080 and seeing fine. Probably, breaking because I haven't tried anything with a smaller resolution. Guess I should fix this.
i am using 1600x900.
(2012-06-16, 01:34 AM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]i am using 1600x900.

Yeah I tried a smaller and it broke like crazy! lol Got it working all the down Smile
when i collapse it, it breaks o.o
(2012-06-16, 02:37 AM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]when i collapse it, it breaks o.o

Same, and I am using a 1920x1080.
What do you see when it breaks? Like the ad box moves to the bottom of the website?

Edit: Aww I see now Sad after collapse and collapse again

Edit2: Should be fixed now Smile
many of your sidebar images extend outside the container.. you should make those images smaller.. pixelmonkey did a great job with this theme, but if you're breaking it like you are currently you should seek some support or take it upon yourself to fix the problems

Overall it looks good though! Good luck with it Smile
I'm on 1440 x 900 and sidebar is looking fine on my end.
Pages: 1 2