MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AnimeBishi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-06-16, 02:37 AM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]when i collapse it, it breaks o.o

(2012-06-16, 02:48 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-16, 02:37 AM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]when i collapse it, it breaks o.o

Same, and I am using a 1920x1080.

The collapsing issue should now be fixed and working properly Smile

(2012-06-16, 05:46 AM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]many of your sidebar images extend outside the container.. you should make those images smaller.. pixelmonkey did a great job with this theme, but if you're breaking it like you are currently you should seek some support or take it upon yourself to fix the problems

Overall it looks good though! Good luck with it Smile

I have been tweaking at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 but haven't gotten a real thought of testing smaller screen to make sure its working properly. Now that I have gotten taken care of Big Grin I made the following adjustments no smaller than 1280 x 720 on the website, but forums should perfectly fine with that resolution. And thanks for the feedback and pixel did a good job making us the design Smile
Thought about bumping this this thread which we have some stuff changes and additions.
  • Users now able to grab hosting from us (domains must be registered)
  • Upcoming contest will be starting September 1
  • Newer series are on the website (some, but not all)
  • Some activity has been slowly rising (but struggling).

also updated the first thread Smile
I don't really see the point in offering hosting as an Anime Streaming community. I would focus more on Anime and what you can do to make your site more unique. You already have a nice, custom theme and a pretty good domain name, so that's a good start.
(2012-07-13, 09:52 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see the point in offering hosting as an Anime Streaming community. I would focus more on Anime and what you can do to make your site more unique. You already have a nice, custom theme and a pretty good domain name, so that's a good start.

Thank you for the criticism! Tecca

Little more extreme changes on AnimeBishi! I have decided to cancel hosting for AnimeBishi. I felt it wasn't the right time to offer hosting for the community as I really should promote, advertise, generate more content. There is another theme you would be able to use is called Unova. This theme isn't so pink if anybody dislike our other theme. The website I had along with the forum has been removed. Now, we're forum only!

AnimeBishi is now proudly announce we're powered by xthreads. Thanking from RateU and ZiNgA BuRgA releasing some amazing stuff over there. I will be transforming the community into xthreads.

I am new too the whole xthreads, PHP, HTML but leaning through this community Smile
Pages: 1 2