MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1054 - unknown column error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

I know this has been posted before, but I'm not getting any response from the thread that was already started. I'm hoping this is not a bug, and is something easily fixed.

Basically, I'm getting this error when I try to make a new group:
1054 - Unknown column 'cansendemailoverride' in 'field list' This user has been denied support.

Based on other feedback, I have reinstalled the software, even though my original install was the most resent version, and it installed without issue. When I went to upgrade, it asked which version I had, but it would only let me choose 1.6.7, even though I had 1.6.8 installed.

I believe I have tried everything that has been said before, but nothing is working. It's making it tough to use the software. And on a new forum, you want to retain members, not lose them because of bug issues. Please help.

Can someone please help? This is super important that I figure this out. I have members signing up and I can't make changes to my groups at all.
Is there anyone on staff that I can contact directly? Is there anyone who can make any sense of these? Please, just tell me what you need.
Any chance you could provide your URL and the details for a temporary admin account?
euantor,

Thank you so much for posting. There is hope in my future. Smile

My forum is www.modeltrainfactory.com/forum/

Would you like me to PM you the admin login info? Is that what you're asking for?
It would be better if you could post the details in the private enquiries forum, found here: http://community.mybb.com/forum-135.html

That way, all staff members can see it but nobody else can.
(2012-06-18, 05:52 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]It would be better if you could post the details in the private enquiries forum, found here: http://community.mybb.com/forum-135.html

That way, all staff members can see it but nobody else can.

It says in that area that I can't post for support about my forum. Is that going to be ok?
Yes, it will be fine.
Thanks so much for your help. I just posted the info you requested.
Ok, thanks. I'll take a look at it in a few minutes.
Thanks! My site went offline for a couple minutes, but it is back up. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

(2012-06-18, 06:08 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks. I'll take a look at it in a few minutes.

Hi Euantor,

Were you able to login with the information I provided? I'm sure you are busy with other issues, it's just that I am at a complete standstill until this can be figured out.

Thanks

It looks like euantor has checked out. I have sent a PM to two other moderators with no response. Can someone from the staff please contact me?

Euantor, where are you buddy? You said you were looking into this yesterday, but I never heard anything. Can you please login to my account and check it out. These errors are beyond me. Thanks!

Do you think I need to completely delete the site and start over?
Pages: 1 2