MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paypal dispute.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
2 days back i made a plugin for a user here. He paid $30 for it through paypal and i delivered the plugin files.

But after that he opened a paypal dispute saying i didn't delivered the item. When i go to paypal resolution center, it asks me to give transaction details (through which i sent the item) or to provide refund to that buyer.

What should i do?
can you try submitting relevant screen shots (& links) from this community, your mail account to the PayPal
Escalate it to Paypal Claim. Give paypal the proof of sending the files (screenshot of email or any means of buyer's communication used at the time of sending files). They usually take 20 days to resolve.
Paypal needs some serious competition, but obviously this is not the best time to remind them.
I hope you win, please update when this is resolved, so we know what happened.
(2012-06-26, 08:16 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Paypal needs some serious competition, but obviously this is not the best time to remind them.
I hope you win, please update when this is resolved, so we know what happened.

Would also make sense to display the user publically.
I mean it's a thing on this community and I don't think anybody else wants to be scammed in the same way.
(2012-06-26, 08:26 AM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]...Would also make sense to display the user publically.
I did have the same thought, and didn't post it yet.
For now it's easy to find:

2 days back...
(searching kavin's posts 2 days ago)
http://community.mybb.com/search.php?act...9af8927834
...did he reply to anyone ealse looking for a plugin...?
Not sure, but maybe this guy: http://community.mybb.com/thread-121082.html

As I see Kavin responded to that guy.

(2012-06-26, 08:16 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Paypal needs some serious competition.
Very correct. They don't care a lot as they don't have some serious competition. All they care about is just ebay customers and all other physical items, but they need to understand deals of virtual goods is also a lot when compared to physical goods at the same time. If they get some solid competition, I believe they would bum out of their head looking to frame for some new policies.
I recommend you to create a page where you should write your Refund Policy. Paypal usually asks you about your refund policy during the resolution of the dispute. Also describe briefly to them that your item is shipped with screenshots of the proofs.

Goodluck.
(2012-06-26, 08:03 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Escalate it to Paypal Claim. Give paypal the proof of sending the files (screenshot of email or any means of buyer's communication used at the time of sending files). They usually take 20 days to resolve.

Hmm. How to Escalate it to Paypal claim?

And yeah! That's the same guy (Addict). Angry
Pages: 1 2 3 4