MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What's the BEST paypal subscription/donation plugin for MyBB????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My donation plugin is great but hasn't been receiving ANY donations for the last couple of months even though the forum is growing fast. So what is the best subscription based plugins for MyBB?
I'm interested in hearing about all of them..
perhaps make this a review thread for them.
Thank you.
I am using MySubscriptions.

And the plugin you use will not be the issue, its going to be your content and whether or not users feel it is worth whatever you are asking for.
You're not getting donations because of plugin?

Anyway, MySubscription and Tera Donation Module are best among those exists.
Hmm. Who make MySubscriptions and Tera Donation Module? are they a pay for use type of MyBB plugin? Thanks.

And Yaldaram, I love you but I still want a refund! Toungue lol
Tera donations (has a new name): http://community.mybb.com/thread-84084.html (tera)
MySubscriptions (premium): http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/thread-3074.html (Pirata Nervo)
(2012-06-28, 05:03 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You're not getting donations because of plugin?
Ah no.. obviously the plugin has nothing to do with that.. If you want me to simplify it.. the sentence simply meant "Donation method not working well, what is best subscription method?"

Does anyone have experience with Pirata Nervo's MySubscriptions on MyBB 1.6.8?
I've bought his plugins and can't get them to work... at a loss now since I payed for them.
which is a shame because that pack of plugins would have theoretically integrated together really well.

Anyone use Tera?

thanks.
If Nervo's plugin is not working then you've to ask him for support. Since his plugins are paid so you've to ask at his own site.

As for the second part of your question, I tried Tera donation module and it works really well.
(2012-07-12, 04:12 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]If Nervo's plugin is not working then you've to ask him for support. Since his plugins are paid so you've to ask at his own site.
I am well aware of that Yaldaram, but I am also entitled to leave feedback of my current experience(which is not very negative I might add). So I don't understand why you make these unnecessary comments on my threads so often.

But I will thank you for the 2nd part of your comment (which was all that was needed) that you've tried Tera before and that it worked for you really well. That gives me more confidence to try it myself, so thank you.
(2012-07-12, 08:14 PM)GunnerAIO Wrote: [ -> ]So I don't understand why you make these unnecessary comments on my threads so often.

Good.

I just told you to go Nervo's site and ask for support, right? Since the plugin is unavailable publicly?
So do you think the person who gives atleast a reply to your thread telling you something to do is making unnecessary posts?
Will it be good if no one reply to this thread telling you what to do, where to go and who to ask?
Do you expect someone to waste his time in writing the posts in your threads in future to get such arrogance / ignorance from the OP?
This is the same reason why you got a struck-off from my site.

From now on, you're the first person who is going to my ignore list.
damn. never saw yaldaram be anything but incredibly polite to everyone. seriously ridiculous comment from gunner, though.
Pages: 1 2