MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Depricated: mktime()
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At the top of every page on my forum, I'm receiving this error message:

Deprecated: mktime() [function.mktime]: The is_dst parameter is deprecated in /home/jordanlo/public_html/iosnut.com/global.php(527) : eval()'d code(10) : eval()'d code on line 5

Any idea how to fix it / what's causing it?
Thanks.
Oh, I see. Is there anything I can do in the meantime, such as hiding the error or whatnot?
Bump up.
Possible issue is your PHP version is 5.1.0 This error shows that it has been running on the system where PHP 5.1.0 is installed. If you're on shared host then ask your host to upgrade PHP version.
If you are using Template Conditionals, you can hide the template code, just sear under PHP SOMETHING Templates Set.
(2012-07-01, 05:23 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using Template Conditionals, you can hide the template code, just sear under PHP SOMETHING Templates Set.

That sounds like the easiest option. What do you mean by sear under PHP SOMETHING templates, though?
See http://community.mybb.com/thread-118517.html

This is the fix that will be in 1.6.9.
(2012-07-01, 11:08 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-01, 05:23 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using Template Conditionals, you can hide the template code, just sear under PHP SOMETHING Templates Set.

That sounds like the easiest option. What do you mean by sear under PHP SOMETHING templates, though?

IIRC there is a template set for PHP errors, wrap it with something like this:

<if $mybb->usergroup['cancp'] == 1 then>
// CURRENT TEMPLATE
</if>

That will hide errors from normal users.

Note: The template name is "php_warnings".
Actually, neither of what Tomm or Omar suggested seemed to have worked.
Pages: 1 2