MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iPhone 4S or Samsung Galaxy S iii?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've not got an android phone but I have an android tablet and It is very easy to use
iPhone has better audio output than most android phones so you'll get the best quality sound from it while if you more into watching films the S3 would be the better choice because of its bigger screen.

Battery life on both products seem pretty much the same, So its mainly just the fact whether you want an Android or iOS device. The newer Android version is much better than its predecessors but the upcoming iOS 6 looks promising with new maps and the Facebook integration (That's if you're into social networking) plus the fact that safari is getting a major update too which will include full screen viewing. No flash on iOS though but to be honest flash is slowing going out of use. The browsing experience on Android is currently ALOT better.

You'll end up spending less on an Android than you would an iOS phone both short and long run but what you do get from an Apple phone is bragging rights plus many of the other things stated. Haha

I own an iPhone4S and I'm pretty happy with the device. Does everything a smart phone needs and its a lot simpler than any Android phone but what I can tell you is that Android is catching up and fast.
That's BS. And ad-based free apps drain your battery like crazy. Better to pay the 99 cents.

As for dragging and dropping being easier, speak for yourself. With wifi syncing and iCloud you no longer have to plug your phone in or even click any buttons -- it keeps itself up to date automatically.

Android is not really DIFFICULT to use, but Apple's UI could be operated by a lawn chair.

Quote:The browsing experience on Android is currently ALOT better.

I've never heard anyone -- even Android fanboys -- say this.
Thought it was. Tbh I'm not a crazy apps fan myself. All I want is an app to calculate how many miles I've ran when I go jogging, and how many steps I've taken etc and Xanth has told me there's one that does all of that. All I'd want it for really is internet access and Google Voice.
If you're a big Google Voice user, answer is obvious, haha
Never used it, lol. I've just watched the Siri vs Google Voice video and became a fan boy. Sad

But I could see myself using that function a lot.
(2012-07-06, 11:17 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The browsing experience on Android is currently ALOT better.

I've never heard anyone -- even Android fanboys -- say this.

It's not bullshit. I don't know how you can justify Safari being much better than Chrome on android. I've heard it being said a lot even by Android fanboys

I forgot to mention iCloud which is amazing!!!
I'm not saying it's bullshit, I've just never heard anyone say that. What's so much better about Chrome?

(Also worth noting that like less than 10% of Android users can actually run Chrome lol)
(2012-07-06, 11:40 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not saying it's bullshit, I've just never heard anyone say that. What's so much better about Chrome?

(Also worth noting that like less than 10% of Android users can actually run Chrome lol)

You have flash support, much better rendering from my experience and my android friends and full screen browsing which is a plus.

Yea that's another thing that kinda bugs me about android is that compatabilty of apps is dependant on the device.
If you want to look like an idiot answering your phone that is the same size as your head get the galaxy note!

But of the two you listed, i'd go galaxy s3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7