MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iPhone 4S or Samsung Galaxy S iii?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I mean it depends on the provider vodaphone seems to have a form on their website for doing it (you obviously couldn't use your phone to get the form though).
(2012-07-09, 11:56 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, somebody with a SGS3, how do you activate the damn microsim? Me and my girlfriend are stumped. That's one thing the iPhone WAS good at. It pretty much activated through iTunes....

Tried everything on the vodafone site and nothing worked. I phoned them, and they said that they would get back to me. In the meantime, I've been using my old iPhone microsim.
Google Chrome has arrived on Android few days back (now for majority all countries) if iOS users don't know - https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rome&hl=en .
I have an S3, I love it however it's a tad slower then the iPhone in regards to opening/closing windows which bothers me sometimes.

There are a couple reasons I chose the S3 over the iPhone. The first being the iPhone doesn't support additional memory where the S3 does (Up to 32gb extra) and If I wanted to put my 14gb of Music on a 16gb phone there was going to be a problem. The second, I hated typing on a small touch screen and the S3 had a much larger screen then the iPhone and had the option of increasing the keyboard button size which is also beneficial.

I think they're both great phones it's just a matter of personal preference.
Wow bringing this back from the dead..
(2013-05-16, 05:41 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Wow bringing this back from the dead..

So?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7