MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Harry Potter Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi. My site, Harry Potter Beyond, is about Harry Potter. It has been open for bout two months now. I installed mybb on the 28th of August and its great! You can visit my site at http://hpbeyond.net Please take a min and register at my forums, http://hpbeyond.net/forums !! I'm in need of member at the forums!(it is only 13 days old!!) Big Grin Also, please comment on what changes I can make in the site... It is the first time i've skinned mybb Big Grin
Excellent integration. It's perfect 100%. You did a wonderful job skinning it.
labrocca Wrote:Excellent integration. It's perfect 100%. You did a wonderful job skinning it.

thank you Big Grin i'm also making a theme to release to the public Big Grin its called AquaGel should be finished in a few days Big Grin gonna post it in these forums too Big Grin
The navigation menu links on the main site don't work in Firefox - I can't click on any of the navigation options at all for some reason Sad

As for the forum skin - top notch integration Smile
wow, nice!
Peter Burlingham Wrote:The navigation menu links on the main site don't work in Firefox - I can't click on any of the navigation options at all for some reason Sad

As for the forum skin - top notch integration Smile

they work Big Grin just clock on them and a dropdown menu will appear.... Big Grin The site WAS designed specifically for firefox Wink
Ah - gotcha. Would be good if you could get the cursor to be the normal pointer icon when hovering over those headers, and maybe also get the headers to change colour when you move your mouse over them.

If it wasn't obvious to me, others may make the same mistake Smile
looks really nice...good job....just in the forum I would perhaps try to create new icons as they are a bit bright and look a little out of place (I think you're using the standard set and they are quire bright against brown background).
Peter Burlingham Wrote:Ah - gotcha. Would be good if you could get the cursor to be the normal pointer icon when hovering over those headers, and maybe also get the headers to change colour when you move your mouse over them.

If it wasn't obvious to me, others may make the same mistake Smile
lol i know, i would make the cursor normal, but, the thing is, for some reason, i cant make it normal Sad dunno why, it was OK till 2 weeks ago but it suddenly changed for no reason Sad
Kimmo Wrote:looks really nice...good job....just in the forum I would perhaps try to create new icons as they are a bit bright and look a little out of place (I think you're using the standard set and they are quire bright against brown background).
really? Toungue they looked OK on my monitor... anyway, i'll change it asap Big Grin thanks for pointin it out!!
Hmm... Try changing the following code to see if it helps:

<div class="menutitle" onclick="SwitchMenu('sub1')">
<b>Site</b></div>

to:

<div class="menutitle"><a href="#" onclick="SwitchMenu('sub1')">Site</a></div>

Should have the pointer then as it's a normal "a href" link and it should still open the menu for you.
Pages: 1 2