MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When last you did a full system virus scan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I did one yesterday Came up clean Smile.
I'd have to try to install a virus checker. To much effort
(2012-07-11, 04:22 AM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have to try to install a virus checker. To much effort

Wait you don't have any antivirus software? Am i reading this right?
I've gone without AV software for months (even after a full scan it always finds I don't have one).
(2012-07-11, 04:29 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-11, 04:22 AM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have to try to install a virus checker. To much effort

Wait you don't have any antivirus software? Am i reading this right?

Why would I?
I do not have installed the Antivirus either. It makes the system quite slow if your RAM is not as high as its required.
Neither I have it installed. I do not download any exe's. And if I feel I need to test or run it for some minutes, I always use sandboxie.
And it is easiest to learn how to surf the net that worrying about the anti-virus softwares.
Not since I installed OSX. Also, I don't just willy nilly download things that might contain viruses....
(2012-07-11, 05:23 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Neither I have it installed. I do not download any exe's. And if I feel I need to test or run it for some minutes, I always use sandboxie.

IMO you need to install antivirus since many people of hacking sites post such things in hacking related sites which may infect your system. That would make your system safe from any such infections.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5