MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your favourite text editor for PHP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
There's no harm in trying Smile It might not be your thing though - everybody has a personal preference when it comes to these things.
I agree. I see it used on YouTube and raved about a lot, but I have just never understood the magic. Some of the features that you mentioned, while helpful, just don't say "What a bargain!" to me. Know what I mean?
(2013-01-08, 03:55 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]What is the killer feature of Sublime that should justify $60 to any person?

Late but a little story time.

You guys remember Damion? Well there was a period when he wasn't really doing any designs, and just learning programming more then designing. (mostly because a lot of the community sucks at requests...).

He got me to buy him a copy. He convinced me to get a copy of Photoshop for him. (He actually would reinstall windows anytime he needed it and would download the trial, I never actually gave him the key) because it just wasn't morally right for him, that he would make money off of things he'd pirate.

Which was funny because when I first met him, despite him being a terrrrrrrrrrribad designer/forumer, he pirated a lot, because he didn't use any of it for anything other then personal use.

TL;DR: If you use any software for profit, buy it. I did it for photoshop.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9