MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to hire a designer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would like to hire someone to upgrade my existing MyBB forum to a forum like this one. http://forums.silvertails.net/

Doesn't have to be "exact" but I really like the layout and the ease of navigating.

Would include artwork and all and must be reasonably easy to Admin/Moderate.

If interested, send me a PM and we can discuss the project and your pricing.

Thanks, Mike
Wrong forum, and you want that design? I hate that design tbh, that color is ugly. And the sidebar is meh.
Agreed, that's pretty horrific.
The designers here can do way better, especially the paid ones.
LOL, why do you people comment about the theme he wants? No everybody have the same tastes, he wants that and you don't need to tell him nothing about how awful it is.
Perhaps he just wants to integrate mybb into an existing theme style like this site did.. PMing you
(2012-07-13, 10:07 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, why do you people comment about the theme he wants? No everybody have the same tastes, he wants that and you don't need to tell him nothing about how awful it is.

Because as long as he's paying someone to upgrade his forum he may as well get some advice on what a good direction is? Do you seriously think a designer's only job is to do exactly as the client says?
^Yes, as long as he accepts he needs to do exactly what the client asked for. None of the users that commented here showed interests whatsoever so I don't know what they like to do such comments (apart from the fact of "because they can, they do it").
(2012-07-13, 10:18 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]^Yes, as long as he accepts he needs to do exactly what the client asked for. None of the users that commented here showed interests whatsoever so I don't know what they like to do such comments (apart from the fact of "because they can, they do it").
(2012-07-13, 10:10 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps he just wants to integrate mybb into an existing theme style like this site did.. PMing you

Some people have, but it seems you're one of the ones who hasn't:
(2012-07-13, 10:07 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, why do you people comment about the theme he wants? No everybody have the same tastes, he wants that and you don't need to tell him nothing about how awful it is.

Anyway, designers would be doing a very bad service if they did not offer advice to their clients.
^ Before my first post, none.

wils172 did not comment about the theme, so I don't know how you implied my comment was somehow related to him.
(2012-07-13, 10:31 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]^ Before my first post, none.

wils172 did not comment about the theme, so I don't know how you implied my comment was somehow related to him.

I was making a comment about the part of your post which I highlighted in bold. Anyway, enough on that. There's no need to take this thread any further offtopic.
Pages: 1 2