MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please make a plugin that allows us to filter prefixes. <3
Ah very nice! I hope that this forum does well with all of the plugins and everything else Smile
There are too many links in your Showcase thread! :O

Quote:Making your listing:
Please provide a clear but brief introduction to your forum followed by links to your forum and optionally your home page if it is different to your forum. Please note that a maximum of two links are permitted in your post. No adf.ly (or similar) links.
(2012-07-18, 08:36 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]There are too many links in your Showcase thread! :O

Quote:Making your listing:
Please provide a clear but brief introduction to your forum followed by links to your forum and optionally your home page if it is different to your forum. Please note that a maximum of two links are permitted in your post. No adf.ly (or similar) links.

Ah, whoops Blush Edited.
I'm most excited for the poking plugin.
I'll say, this site would have a great potential in the field of Plugins and Resources. Good luck with the new site Paul.
(2012-07-18, 02:37 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I know you have a couple plugin releases already, but a lot of folks bag on new sites asking for subscriptions with little/no content.

I think there's a difference between four plugins that are available, right now, versus "VIP Super Exclusive!" I agree I wouldn't subscribe yet, but at least there's something on offer. Miserable Member might be worth $5 alone, haha.
(2012-07-18, 01:12 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 02:37 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I know you have a couple plugin releases already, but a lot of folks bag on new sites asking for subscriptions with little/no content.

I think there's a difference between four plugins that are available, right now, versus "VIP Super Exclusive!" I agree I wouldn't subscribe yet, but at least there's something on offer. Miserable Member might be worth $5 alone, haha.

Agree there. MyBB+ is good and with the support team background you can tell it wont fail in terms of content. It takes time to develop and I would subscribe with just what there is.
The theme is brilliant - I love it. The only thing I would say is to add a favicon Smile
FYI, in Opera 11.62 on Ubuntu 11.04 upon a fresh reload I get the following. Reloading or going to a new page shows the correct images.
Pages: 1 2 3