MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hm, a theme bug. I'll report it to Audentio.
(2012-07-18, 01:12 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's a difference between four plugins that are available, right now, versus "VIP Super Exclusive!" I agree I wouldn't subscribe yet, but at least there's something on offer. Miserable Member might be worth $5 alone, haha.

Thanks, lol Toungue
Plan to offer themes?
Just noticed users are able to click/view the poke mark in profiles (and probly other places) but a general error_no_permission(); page is shown.

You should do what MyBB does with reputation, making a pop-up friendly error page (maybe a function should be included in the core, who knows).
(2012-07-19, 01:02 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Plan to offer themes?

No, I'm not a themer Toungue

(2012-07-19, 01:52 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed users are able to click/view the poke mark in profiles (and probly other places) but a general error_no_permission(); page is shown.

You should do what MyBB does with reputation, making a pop-up friendly error page (maybe a function should be included in the core, who knows).

I'll look into it :3
Love what you've got to offer with this site Paul. I'm sure it'll do great in the near future and I'll be waiting patiently to see a plugin I really like. Smile
Signed up. Great site, Paul. Best of luck with it! Smile
Well the site looks really good and going to subscribe just for that Miserable Member plugin. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3