MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lot of questions and error problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-07-22, 10:29 PM)luk0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-22, 10:12 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > users and groups > groups > choose the group to edit > options > edit group > Users and Permissions > check the check boxes that say this Can upload avatars? , Can add a signature?
hope i helped
regards,
You did Smile where I can edit how much is maximum size for avatar?
I added my friend to custom user group that I maked but he is still "Junior Member" why is that?

the "junior user" is a user title
you can make new users titles
ACP > users and groups > user titles > Add New User Title > fill in the info and your done
here is how to change the user title for groups:
ACP > users and groups > groups > options > edit group > user title > change it
or to change it only for your friend :
ACP > users and groups > users > Browse Users > your friend name > options > Custom User Title > change it
and about the avatar seize i don think that it is do-able
regards,
illusion
hi bro i installed the blue lust templete bt my shoutbox is nt showing its there and activated bt not shown on index page it was working fine on old templete which was coder green
(2012-09-05, 02:37 PM)Sad.dany Wrote: [ -> ]hi bro i installed the blue lust templete bt my shoutbox is nt showing its there and activated bt not shown on index page it was working fine on old templete which was coder green

will please make a new thread over here http://community.mybb.com/forum-127.html
so everyone can help you
Pages: 1 2 3