MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFlood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Going to give this a try. Thanks for this plugin

(2012-07-31, 07:05 PM)iTzz_MaDnEsS Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there already a flood setting in mybb by default?

Yes, but this is by usergroup.
(2012-07-31, 07:53 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Going to give this a try. Thanks for this plugin

Thanks Smile

(2012-07-31, 07:05 PM)iTzz_MaDnEsS Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there already a flood setting in mybb by default?

As kamz says this plugin allows control over which usergroups are flood controlled and for how long. It also allows seperate flood controls for threads and posts. So yes there is a flood setting but extends its functionality.
Updated to 1.2 to fix a small bug with the permission fields appearing on the template edit pages ^_^.
This is cool, I will try it on my huge forum.
But, its better if there is a setting of Which Forum Affected (excluded) from this function, not only global thread forum Smile
Ah yeah that's a good idea, thanks for the suggestion Smile Will work on that when I can.
1.3 has now been released Smile
I have implemented the excluded forums feature and also added some more language variables.
Ah, cool Smile
So, awaiting for confirmation right?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/thread-flood-control
Whoops lol, approved it Toungue
And installed it! It's cool.

Installing on my million posts of forum, without problem.
It detect, new replying post and new thread on specified forum.
But, I have change some code from EXCLUDE forum into INCLUDE forum.
Because, I have many forums and only few forum need to limit (eg. Trading Forum with bumping post).

Also replace the language with attractive (example):
- Posting to fast. Avoid double posting or wait 60 more second.
- Please wait 3600 more seconds, before make another new thread in this forum.

Thank You PolarBear541
No probs glad you like it Smile
And yeah by all means suit it to your needs ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3