MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stuck at "Welcome"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. Upgrading from 1.6.2 (I believe) to 1.6.8. When I navigate to ./install/upgrade.php, I get stuck here:

[Image: welcomegp.png]

The same is true in Chome, Firefox, and IE. I searched, but didn't immediately find any similar reports. Halp? Smile
Try redownload MyBB and reupload all the files. If it still doesn't work, please post back Smile
Thanks for the response! Re-uploaded the files via the link you provided. 100% successful uploads and set to overwrite any previous files. Unfortunately, the problem persists. Sad
Are you able to reach this page / have you?
http://i.imm.io/xXQ1.png
Yes, indeed! But after I login, all I see is the image above. ;_;

Sincerest apologies for bumping so soon, but my community remains down. I've attempted the re-upload, I've tried on two separate networks, and I've tried with Chrome, Firefox, and IE6, 8, and 9. Only file that I didn't upload was "settings," per the upgrade instructions, and everything shows as having overwritten successfully.

Here's our PHP info: http://staff.stratics.com/test/php/. I'd be willing to pay for support, if that's required.
Just installed and attempted the upgrade with 1.6.7. Same result. I need some insight. Sad
I am willing to have look - I would need your FTP details and an admin login as minimum.
Paul took a look and told me its getting hung up at creating the upgrade data table. He asked me to run this query:

CREATE TABLE mybb_upgrade_data (
title varchar(30) NOT NULL,
contents text NOT NULL,
UNIQUE (title);

However, there's something about the query syntax that's wrong. Sad
(2012-07-28, 06:55 PM)taylor_smith Wrote: [ -> ]Paul took a look and told me its getting hung up at creating the upgrade data table. He asked me to run this query:

contents text NOT NULL,
UNIQUE (title);

However, there's something about the query syntax that's wrong. Sad

Try this instead:

contents text NOT NULL,
UNIQUE (title)
);
Thanks! I ran this query and received the following message: