MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to save usergroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After upgrading from 1.6.7 to 1.6.8 recently, i am not able save changes to usergroups, getting this error:-

[Image: YnfHI.png]
ok. so i have to just upload those files again. nothing else, do i need to run upgrade again ??
(2012-07-26, 04:48 AM)Pro33 Wrote: [ -> ]ok. so i have to just upload those files again. nothing else, do i need to run upgrade again ??

personally i never have done this before just read this and you will understand
Quote:We advise anyone who used the full release package within the first 24 hours of its release to run the file verification tool in their admin control panel (Tools & Maintenance > File Verification). If any files show differences which are not manual file modifications they should be replaced with files from the current version of the release package.

Thank you,
ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification
any different files except modifications ?
replace the files with current version of the release package.
it is really clear
regards,
yeah! i will replace the files, but after replacing them do i need to run install/upgrade.php aswell.
(2012-07-26, 05:01 AM)Pro33 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah! i will replace the files, but after replacing them do i need to run install/upgrade.php aswell.

i dont think so mate
because he only said replace the different files.
okay, thank you so much then.

All files updated, but still getting this error.
i don't think that i can give you any more help mate
contact one of mybb developers members
I recently upgraded a few of my forums from 1.6.7 to 1.6.8, there MySQL error you posted looks really strange considering cansendemailoverride is supposed to be there as it's used in 28 times in 7 documents in 1.6.8. Unknown columns error usually happens when there's a TABLE_PREFIX error in one of the php files. It COULD be possible.. that your 1.6.8 download had a slight transmission or storage error that may have caused this... MAYBE...

More importantly though... did you disable ALL plugins before you upgraded from 1.6.7?
(2012-07-26, 06:40 AM)GunnerAIO Wrote: [ -> ]I recently upgraded a few of my forums from 1.6.7 to 1.6.8, there MySQL error you posted looks really strange considering cansendemailoverride is supposed to be there as it's used in 28 times in 7 documents in 1.6.8. Unknown columns error usually happens when there's a TABLE_PREFIX error in one of the php files. It COULD be possible.. that your 1.6.8 download had a slight transmission or storage error that may have caused this... MAYBE...

More importantly though... did you disable ALL plugins before you upgraded from 1.6.7?

Yes i did use the disable all plugins option before the upgrade.

Please anyone help me ??
Pages: 1 2 3