MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sql restoring backup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when i tried to restore my backup using phpmyadmin, then following occurs:

[Image: oulpad13d24.png]

How to solve this error ?
how you restore it ? you press import ?
for me i think this is a query not a restore Smile
yes i m using via import button in phpmyadmin.
what is the file you are trying to import ?
.sql ?
Have you actually selected the database (on the left hand side)?
no... i don't.... selected.
This happens to alot of people when new to phpmyadmin, including myself the first time I tried to import a database. You want to be sure to be inside of the database you wish to import table data into. Smile
how to import that table????
Go into phpMyAdmin, select your MyBB database, (that you want to import into) on the left menu. Then at the top of the page choose "Import". Click on "browse" and select your database file, and then click on "Go".
I'm on mobile phone so can't take screen shots for you right now, but when trying to import a MyBB backed up database. When you first log into phpmyadmin you'll be on the main page... Don't click that first import button you see on the main page... Instead click your database name on the left you wish to import into.. When the screen refreshes you'll be inside of that and THEN you can click the import button you now see and select your backed up MyBB database. It will work provided nothing is corrupt and connection is good. And of course if you're trying to do what I think you're trying to do... ? Lol
Pages: 1 2