MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: illegal string, errorHandler, PHP 5.4.4-2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'lastpost' - Line: 166 - File: inc/functions_forumlist.php PHP 5.4.4-2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_forumlist.php 166 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_forumlist.php 129 build_forumbits
/index.php 394 build_forumbits
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'lastpost' - Line: 469 - File: inc/functions_forumlist.php PHP 5.4.4-2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_forumlist.php 469 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_forumlist.php 193 get_forum_lightbulb
/index.php 394 build_forumbits
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'lastpost' - Line: 260 - File: inc/functions_forumlist.php PHP 5.4.4-2 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_forumlist.php 260 errorHandler->error
/index.php

How can I fix those errors?
MyBB isn't fully compatible with PHP 5.4. Please file a bug on our development site.
I've got problems with uploads (attachments and avatars) too. How can I report those problem correctly? I mean, what details do you need in the dev-tracker and how to submit them in a good format?
Simply fill in the fields provided and include the error and any other useful information (How to reproduce the bug for example) that we can use to help fix the issue.
Are there unstable builds for Mybb that I can use? For example an SVN server. I believe there are already fixes out for PHP 5.4 bugs, they are just not added in the 1.6.8 release.
hi,

i've visited the dev site, and the link refers to a non-existent (or not publicly available) commit, and therefore the fix is inaccessible. how can we fix it in our our boards? same setup as OP, here. php 5.4.x, mybb 1.6.8.
top for a fix?
1.6.9 will be PHP 5.4 compatible IIRC.
When can we expect 1.6.9?
Pages: 1 2