MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Forum Bug, when using a needed plugin (Bug is not in plugin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, i've been struggling with this bug for like 2 months now. I have the plugin called CookieLaw. When I disallow cookies on my forum, I get an error message. Everyone of my friends the plugin works on their site but not on mine. I also contacted the plugin author and he said it we'rent a bug in his plug-in, last time I we're just ignored and the MyBB team moved this thread to plugin support, where it didn't belong.

SQL Error:
Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND isgroup='1') OR (id='' AND isgroup='0'))' at line 1
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybbx_moderators WHERE ((id IN () AND isgroup='1') OR (id='' AND isgroup='0'))
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Hopefully, MyBB team isn't going to just move this to plugin support and ignore it this time.

I also tried, to disable all plug-ins.

Best Regards,
Vazity
What plugin are you using if I may ask?
(2012-08-04, 02:18 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]What plugin are you using if I may ask?

Vazity Wrote:I have the plugin called CookieLaw.
(2012-08-03, 11:36 PM)Vazity Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone of my friends the plugin works on their site but not on mine.

If it works on all the other sites BUT yours you must have something on your site that your friends do not have. Have you tried publishing a list of your plugins? Have you compared what plugins you have with the plugins your friends have?

Do you have any moderators? If not, maybe make a dummy moderator, see if that is it.
The Cookie Law plugins doesn't seem to query that DB table, but it modifies the cookies on your forum, since this is only happening in your forum and not those of your friends., most probably this is related to a plugin.
Plugins:
Registration Security Question
CookieLaw
Google SEO
MyAcievements
Have you tried disabling all the plugins except CookieLaw? Does it work when it's the only active plugin?
Have you made any edits to core files?
eunator yes, and the plug-in is still not working then. I don't remember if I edited any core files. Probably gonna try and install a fresh version of MyBB, and re-add the db stuff and such, and see if it's working.
You can check for core file edits by looking in ACP/Tools&Maintenance/File Verification
Pages: 1 2