MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HELP] Anti-DDOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can Damon please verify he actually works for CloudFlare?
He does, don't worry. His IP address resolves to CloudFlare's offices Wink
(2012-09-14, 05:44 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]He does, don't worry. His IP address resolves to CloudFlare's offices Wink

That still doesn't prove anything Smile.
(2012-09-14, 05:44 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]He does, don't worry. His IP address resolves to CloudFlare's offices Wink
^ indeed mate

anyway WTF you mean with kickerbat Angry
(2012-09-14, 11:00 AM)Kickerbat Wrote: [ -> ]

That still doesn't prove anything Smile.

We know he works for CloudFlare. Not sure where the doubt is coming from...

Not just that, I asked him a question in a support ticket he was answering. I had a question about the rocket loader and at the end I asked him if he is on MyBB Community.
(2012-08-11, 11:49 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]There's really not any such thing as anti DDOS software. You can take precautions against it but it depends what type of server you're on really. if you're using shared hosting (as most people do), it's mostly up to your host though you could utilise Cloudflare to help try mitigate attacks.

Dos Deflate with CSF does a pretty good job so far Angel
(2012-10-14, 05:50 AM)warlord2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-11, 11:49 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]There's really not any such thing as anti DDOS software. You can take precautions against it but it depends what type of server you're on really. if you're using shared hosting (as most people do), it's mostly up to your host though you could utilise Cloudflare to help try mitigate attacks.

Dos Deflate with CSF does a pretty good job so far Angel

A high level attack would still be no match. As I said, there isn't really any such thing as a complete package for stopping an attack.
For Ddos Protection upgrade your ram and cpu to the best

and configure iptables properly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5