MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Independent from YuvaPix Designs [Need Feedback]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,
I am currently working on a premium theme scheduled to release on the next month, but before the release I would like get some feedback on the theme, later this week I will post more screenshots of this theme. The theme will have many unique features which is not yet available in any MyBB theme.

The features of this theme will be posted within few weeks, please post your suggestions and feedback on this theme, this will greatly help me to improve the theme.

Thank You,
Sukanjan.K
  • Independent by YuvaPix Designs
  • Index
http://i.imgur.com/wT7E1.jpg
  • Index with Main menu dropdown
http://i.imgur.com/LJWEW.jpg
Pretty much clean, could be improved..
(2012-08-11, 03:24 PM)Ravinious Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much clean, could be improved..

That is just index and main-menu dropdown, other features will be posted time to time.
I'm not a big fan of the posts/threads being side-by-side like that. I think they need to be broken up a little bit. I do this on my design by putting " in " between them (so it reads "x posts in y threads," which looks more natural).
(2012-08-11, 08:25 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a big fan of the posts/threads being side-by-side like that. I think they need to be broken up a little bit. I do this on my design by putting " in " between them (so it reads "x posts in y threads," which looks more natural).

Came here to post this -- not this exact suggestion, but that there needs to be some division.

Also, not sure hiding menu items under a drop-down like that will be good for clickthrough, but I guess it's up to the admin if he thinks that tradeoff is worth it.
You could decrease the font size for posts and threads, but keep the numbers the same size. If you want to keep them next to each other like that.
I like it! I have liked all of your works.
Man, have you changed in style and gotten better. How long has it been since we talked?

Oh, guys, this man here is the man who started my web design career. And now I'm doing jobs for companies that make cans you drink from....figure it out.
i love that footer
nice and smooth. I like it ... but you need change the font-size of forum post stats and put some space between post and thread count.
Though i'm more interested in the features Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3