MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum is not active, no new members, please help :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Leefish, I thought you were a woman, but then I read your profile and it said Mr. Fish! I'm so confused now! Toungue

But yeah ... you've opened a forum with no promotional strategy, no content, and no idea of what you want to accomplish. These are key elements of starting a website. Might I suggest that you're not cut out to be running this community?
(2012-08-14, 01:14 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Leefish, I thought you were a woman, but then I read your profile and it said Mr. Fish! I'm so confused now! Toungue

But yeah ... you've opened a forum with no promotional strategy, no content, and no idea of what you want to accomplish. These are key elements of starting a website. Might I suggest that you're not cut out to be running this community?

No, you cannot suggest that. One thing I can tell is that you are very good at discouraging people. I suggest you not make any post on my thread.
(2012-08-14, 04:55 AM)newbieforlife Wrote: [ -> ]Those might be very helpful. You have got great ideas. Would you mind giving more ideas like this?? I would definitely pay you back, if I get success, definitely. I am a newbie, I really do not know how to customize. But I do want to learn, where should I start out with?

Thank you
There are other ideas that you can see that college (or students as general) would want to talk about, however LeeFish's question to ask yourself will let you answer all of them.
(2012-08-14, 07:16 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Ask yourself: What is my forum offering that students want? What is the purpose of my forum? That is a good start point.
(2012-08-14, 06:35 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-14, 04:55 AM)newbieforlife Wrote: [ -> ]Those might be very helpful. You have got great ideas. Would you mind giving more ideas like this?? I would definitely pay you back, if I get success, definitely. I am a newbie, I really do not know how to customize. But I do want to learn, where should I start out with?

Thank you
There are other ideas that you can see that college (or students as general) would want to talk about, however LeeFish's question to ask yourself will let you answer all of them.
(2012-08-14, 07:16 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Ask yourself: What is my forum offering that students want? What is the purpose of my forum? That is a good start point.

I thank you for your suggestion. I am actually asking that question to myself and I will get back to you guys. You have been so much help.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3