MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error when access ModCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-08-14, 11:31 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any mistake in the code and I can't reproduce it under the circumstances you describe.

Do you need a test account on my forum, with access permission access to modcp ?
Any updates?
Here is the screenshot :

[Image: SCRSHOT_MODCP_2.PNG]

If you need a test account which have permission to access ModCP, please tell me.

Thanks in advanced.
I get this as well. Pain in the lime.
If you can get me access to an account that the error occurs for and FTP access, I'll try to narrow down the bug.
(2012-09-06, 03:31 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]If you can get me access to an account that the error occurs for and FTP access, I'll try to narrow down the bug.

Sent you a PM. Please check the inbox. Hope you can fix this trouble soon Big Grin

Any updates? Paul H.
This problem has been solved by Omar G.

You need to replace some lines of code in file "modcp.php"

Find :
if($unviewableforums && !is_super_admin($mybb->user['uid']))
{
    $flist .= " AND fid NOT IN ({$unviewableforums})";
    $tflist .= " AND t.fid NOT IN ({$unviewableforums})";

$unviewableforums = str_replace("'", '', $unviewableforums);
    $unviewableforums = explode(',', $unviewableforums);
}

Replace with:
if($unviewableforums && !is_super_admin($mybb->user['uid']))
{
    if(is_array($unviewableforums))
    {
        $unviewableforums = str_replace("'", '', implode(',', $unviewableforums));
    }

$flist .= " AND fid NOT IN ({$unviewableforums})";
    $tflist .= " AND t.fid NOT IN ({$unviewableforums})";

$unviewableforums = str_replace("'", '', $unviewableforums);
    $unviewableforums = explode(',', $unviewableforums);
}

Once again, thanks to Omar G. for solving this error Smile
This does not happen without any plugins. Nevertheless it will be fixed with 1.6.9.
Fix:
Replace this in inc/functions.php:
	global $forum_cache, $permissioncache, $mybb, $unviewableforums, $unviewable, $templates, $forumpass;
with:
	global $forum_cache, $permissioncache, $mybb, $unviewable, $templates, $forumpass;
Actually I Dont Upgrade My Forum Any more Because 1.6.6 Is Great

I Dont Have Any Problems Smile

It Seems New Version Having Problems
(2012-09-10, 02:51 PM)Marks-Mans Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I Dont Upgrade My Forum Any more Because 1.6.6 Is Great

I Dont Have Any Problems Smile

It Seems New Version Having Problems

That's a good way to get hacked or encounter bugs. When we release and update it's for your own good. It only takes five minutes anyways. Any problems in new versions are 99% likely to be in the old version as well.
Pages: 1 2 3